[OSM-talk] OSM on The Reg

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Wed Feb 11 16:40:53 GMT 2009

There was some discussion of this at the hack weekend see:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2nd_International_OSM_Hack_Weekend
and
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/APIzza_0.6

If I remember right the integration of an OSB interface would come
after 0.6 was complete. So the earliest that we can expect the start
of implementation would be April, after the bugs from the 0.6 api
upgrade are ironed out.

Shaun