[OSM-talk] Greenland street and aerial geodata to OSM

GIS GIS at asiaq.gl
Thu Feb 12 11:43:16 GMT 2009

Asiaq Greenland Survey holds a repository of digital geodata: orthorectified imagery of towns and villages and overview maps with streets, buildings, footpaths, shoreline, lakes etc. They can be seen on http://en.nunagis.gl by choosing a town on the drop down box.

By a donation we are able distribute data to osm, google and yahoo.
Data are in DGN and TAB formats.

How do we get further on uploading on osm?
We might need help due to slow internet connections in the Arctic.

Regards

Karl Zinglersen
Project manager