[OSM-talk] [tagging] RFC :left/:right (asymmetrical roadside features)

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:05:35 GMT 2009

Much encouraged that there is a coder (?) view that it's pretty simple to implement automated left /right tag reversal if a way is reversed (and I assume the main renderers are sense-aware where ways are concerned?). This was my main concern and if this is generally agreed to be the case I'll switch from the 'not sure' camp into the 'left / right' camp.

Mike Harris