[OSM-talk] "News blog" link - to blogs.openstreetmap.org?

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 22:28:25 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:48:17AM -0000, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:
> Having thought about this a bit overnight I personally feel that the project
> should have an OSM specific blog that gets used for OSM community
> announcements, worthy news items and OSMF announcements.

This could easily be an announce mailing list as well as a blog, and
accessible to even more people.  Personally I am ok with a blog as
long as it provides ATOM or RSS (pick a version) feeds, but I know
others feel differently (and no, apparently rss2email doesn't cut it).

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall