[OSM-talk] amenity=doctor or amenity=doctors ? [tagging]

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Feb 20 12:53:27 GMT 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:51:21 +0000, David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com>
wrote:
> If you're going to change it, JOSM should really be updated at the same
> time, otherwise the tag will reappear. But updating JOSM isn't enough
> because peoople don't necessarily update it regularly. However, JOSM can
> display "message of the day", so you could let people know.

On that basis alone I'd go with the convention that JOSM uses, otherwise
the wrong tag will keep reappearing.

So then update the db and stylesheets and wiki accordingly and send a
notice to the list. Also try to get this into Potlatch and the Mapnik
stylesheet (I see no reason why they can't come up at the most detailed
zoom level).

Regards,
Tom