[OSM-talk] Render strangeness

Dr. Thomas Wagner wagner at ze.tum.de
Mon Feb 23 07:45:53 GMT 2009

Well,

first, it has nothing to do with deleted nodes in potlatch. The Nodes
were ok in potlatch as well as in JOSM, but omitted by Mapnik and OSMA.

And editing of nodes alone does not seem to help. It is also necessary
to split the feature.

Strangely, this error seem to occur whenever there is a long segment
with dense nodes.

It is also not much help to know a workaround, since it is hardly
practicable to screen all roads over and over again. I think this is a
more or less serious bug.

Cheers
Thomas