[OSM-talk] amenity=doctor or amenity=doctors ? [tagging]

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Feb 23 11:24:28 GMT 2009

Hi,

Yann Coupin wrote:
> Because it makes the data in it unusable. Next thing you know, someone
> in Germany will tag doctors office "hartz"

Arzt, more likely. And why not? There are enough Germans struggling to
understand the tags thrown at us by the English, why should they
understand everything without looking it up?

We tried to confuse them with "smoothness=very_horrible" but it seems
that didn't work so we'll have to up the ante ;-)

Bye
Frederik