[OSM-talk] Render strangeness

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 23 12:39:56 GMT 2009

Well, it's all sorted out now (someone must have edited the way for me),
and it's rendering correctly.

Now I'm just waiting for a bushfire to start in that area, seeing as all
the beautiful bush tracks I've mapped over the last year in other areas
have been completely devasted by firestorms in the last three weeks... :(

Matt