[OSM-talk] amenity=doctor or amenity=doctors ? [tagging]

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:52:05 GMT 2009

Hi

Just replied to Someoneelse's posting and copied it to you as well as to the
list ... The 'Essex Way' waymarks are a good example of Type 2 (see my
earlier posting); the yellow and blue ones are consistent with the Type 1
waymarking colour scheme. A 'byway' may be a BOAT or a RB and thus red or
plum respectively.

Mike Harris