[OSM-talk] amenity=doctor or amenity=doctors ? [tagging]

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:57:22 GMT 2009

... I can relate to that really well! But when it comes to "bull=yes" you
should (a) make sure that you can run faster than the bull, and then (b)
report it to the Highway Authority - unless the bull in question is either
under ten months old or "of a recognised dairy breed and at large with cows
or heifers". Footpath law in Britain is nothing if not arcane! Make sure you
know your breeds before walking in the British countryside and apply action
(a) before considering action (b).

Mike Harris