[OSM-talk] oneway yes or true

sly (sylvain letuffe) liste at letuffe.org
Fri Feb 27 10:18:13 GMT 2009

> David Earl wrote:
> > I can't help feeling the effort that I've noticed some contributors
> > are putting into manually changing oneway=yes to oneway=true
> > would be better spent doing something more useful.

Well, JOSM->search->type:way oneway:true
A nice way to rest my brain.

> Who's to say what the right answer is when there
> is no right answer.

I pretend to know and say (again) that the right answer is not to have
duplicate tags for the same meaning.

But, that's not that much about changing them for changing them I'm fighting
for, but for that :
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-fr/2009-January/006179.html
( don't want to waste time translating, but get help from google translator if
you want to read my story )

> Eek - people are really doing this?

I am

--