[OSM-talk] oneway yes or true

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 27 11:19:42 GMT 2009

sly (sylvain letuffe) wrote:
>>  no
>>  false
>>  0
>>  -1
>> all other values are ignored and treated as yes (why else would you have a
>> oneway-tag).
>
> Ouch ! While using your software, I'll be extreamly carefull on the road ;-)
>
> Don't want to be droven on an "undefined" or "other" or "maybe" oneway
>
> Europe counts :
>                oneway               | count
> ------------------------------------+--------
>  yes                                | 466883
>  true                               | 100204
>  no                                 |  35883
>  false                              |   3519
>  -1                                 |   2683
>  undefined                          |    197
>  0                                  |     24
>  unknown                            |     11
>  both                               |     11
>  other                              |      9

Not oneway, not both ways, but... you can go down as well?

>  true; 1; true                      |      2
>  yes; yes; true; yes; yes           |      2

I've encountered some of those too.

I'm all in favour of making lists like this on a regular basis with the
node-id/lat-lon so that people can change it. Not the yes/true debate, but
these obvious errors.

I know we did something similar after the AND import in the Netherlands.

Maarten