[OSM-talk] Link to the map legend

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Thu Jan 1 22:36:58 GMT 2009

Key. Definitely.

:-(

Actually, plain 'Key' rather than 'map key' in my experience. But I would understand legend.

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?