[OSM-talk] Link to the map legend

Detlef Reichl detlef.reichl at gmx.org
Thu Jan 1 21:45:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

on the talk-de list we are talking about the OSM main page and in
particular about the link to the map legend. It is named "Map key", a
for most German users uncommon word. The English word "legend" would
much better correspond to the German "Legende", what would help at least
users in Germany.

Before I request to change this link, I like to here from native English
speakers what's the most common word for a map legend in English.

Cheers, detlef

Btw. are there any attempts to i18n the main OSM page?