[OSM-talk] JOSM Audio Mapping - Technical Issues

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Jan 2 12:24:30 GMT 2009

I should also have said that the system *does* also handle multiple
files already if you modify the GPX file to refer to the relevant audio
files at the correct time stamps (as described in the help file).

A preprocessor to do this automatically would be very handy for people
who want to work in this way.

David