[OSM-talk] problems with G'o

elvin ibbotson elvin.ibbotson at poco.org.uk
Fri Jan 9 10:44:56 GMT 2009

I posted early this month about the launch of G'o, the replacement
for 'mom'. Lots of people have visited the website (poco.org.uk/go)
and downloaded the application but a few have reported being unable
to run it. This is entirely my fault. I accidentally left some
development diagnostics code in place which stalled the application
at start-up because it would not find a folder in place on the
phone's memory card. I have fixed this and put new downloads on the
site. All you who downloaded the faulty launch version (prior to 9
January) should return to the site, get the new files, and re-install
over the earlier app.
Sorry about the cock up!

elvin.ibbotson at poco.org.uk
the byre | ecclesbourne lane | idridgehay | derbyshire | DE56 2SB
01773 550658 | 07725 808340