[OSM-talk] Potlatch / API inconsistency?

Ted Mielczarek ted.mielczarek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:15:46 GMT 2009

I went to look at an area I edited last week in the Mapnik rendering, and
noticed it looked wrong. I thought maybe my edits hadn't been picked up
somehow, so I looked at the data view on the slippy map. It matched the
rendering. So I thought maybe Potlatch had failed me and not saved my edits.
I clicked "Edit", and Potlatch showed the data as I remembered editing it.
So somehow Potlatch has a view of this data that doesn't match the API.
Anyone know what's gone wrong (and how to fix it)?

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=41.4776&lon=-75.54364&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

The dual trunk ways there should be roughly parallel. I believe the one with
the "US 6" ref visible in that image is in the correct placement, and the
other one is the old TIGER data that I modified to be sh

Thanks,
-Ted