[OSM-talk] OSM and Linked Data, and W3C, etc ...

brendan barrett shogunz0r at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:35:43 GMT 2009

"Yeah, because none of us have any idea what we're doing, we're just a
bunch of clueless fuckwits that are intent on buggering up
everything."

I think this was a little harsh. When i'm working on a project, I
welcome any input I can get. It doesn't mean I stop doing what i'm
doing. It never hurts getting others to review things. You don't need
to stop development on API 0.6 to do a review. If someone would like
to review it (as a parallel process) and post some additional thoughts
on the design... then why not? It doesn't have to stop any current
work.