[OSM-talk] OSM and Linked Data, and W3C, etc ...

brendan barrett shogunz0r at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 23:37:35 GMT 2009

Perhaps my point hasn't gotten through properly. My intention is
merely to convey that this kind of language "we're just a bunch of
clueless fuckwits that are intent on buggering up
everything", does not help someone understand this "API 0.6 has been
available for testing and reviewing for a while now. If there is
somebody willing and able to review it they will have done so by now".
As a newbie to the project, this kind of language deters any kind of
participation in this forum due to fear of retribution. How do you
build credibility for a project when your public communications are
degrading? Rather not reply at all.