[OSM-talk] Upload of relation from JOSM fails

Karl Eichwalder ke at gnu.franken.de
Thu Jan 15 00:47:33 GMT 2009

Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> writes:

> Dermot McNally wrote:

>> I got this same error trying to operate on members of the relation for
>> route E 201, which has more than 1000 members.

> Please do not create relations of that size, it helps nobody.

Yes, I think the same.  But what's the best way to split such a
relation?  Long distance hiking routes tend to be that large and I'd
like split them, e.g., the still incomplete "Frankenweg" in Franconia,
Germany, that right now features more than 500 members and there are
probably 1000 members to come.

--
Karl Eichwalder