[OSM-talk] 68 GPS units donated to OSM

openstreetmap at coutiere.com openstreetmap at coutiere.com
Thu Jan 15 17:50:10 GMT 2009

Many things:
- I'll be in London in 10 days, and I can bring some pieces back to Paris easily enough, if someone is interested. I (or some other French people) could then spread them for the mapping parties over here.

- I can also convert the plugs to "French" plugs pretty easily. Other types of plugs are harder to find on my side.

- I will probably go to Morocco in March, and to Arab Emirates before April.

Is this of interest for anyone?