[OSM-talk] mapping quality program version 2.0 published

Gary68 gary at gary68.de
Thu Jan 15 19:35:59 GMT 2009

hi,

today I published a new version of mappingquality.pl here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Gary68

the program takes an osm file and gives you
- statistical data of "mappedness" (mapping quality) in HTML and CSV
- list of unmapped or sparsely mapped places TXT
- street directory for each place the program found (nodes and ways) CSV
- simple map that displays the area and lists key figures right where
they come from.

for more details please follow the link
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapping_Quality

the program uses two perl modules that are also published on my wiki
page and may be of use for other projects as well.

ciao

gerhard
gary68