[OSM-talk] Language rendering query

ビカス ヤダワ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:02:56 GMT 2009

We could give other devnagri/other language alternatives even on that css
definition.

To temporarily test/solve my language rendering problem, I have recently ran
tilesGen xy with the tiles im interested in.
So now, New Delhi and a lot of the Nation Capital Region has a nice (Hindi)
names.
Now I wonder, would mapnik be hindi-ready this Wednesday.