[OSM-talk] Walking Routes - wiki needs some work?

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:17:10 GMT 2009

Andy

Brilliant - you have done what I have been wanting to do for some time but -
as a relative newbie - had not figured out how to get to started. I have
been doing a lot of mapping of walking routes lately and have already
created a lot of relations in my own area. I strongly recommend relations
rather than tags - for reasons already expressed in talk and newbie
discussion groups. Wish the cyclists would do the same!

I have made some edits on your page as a starter for 10 - but feel that I
should have probably put comments somewhere else. Could you advise me on
protocol and procedure as I would be more than happy to contribute to this
discussion.

Thanks!

Mike Harris