[OSM-talk] Up-to-Date, Minutely Mapnik Bookmarklet

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:28:16 GMT 2009

Nice and quick on firefox.  But on safari:

Safari can't use JavaScript for this action.
Safari can't run the script "(function() { var s =
document.createElement("script");
s.src="http://labs.metacarta.com/osm/up-to-date/bookmarklet.js";
document.body.appendChild(s)})()" because Safari doesn't allow
JavaScript to be used in this way.

Still a nice piece of javascript.

cheers,
maning