[OSM-talk] Up-to-Date, Minutely Mapnik Bookmarklet

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 13:18:35 GMT 2009

Very neat.
Works well and very quick.
I tested on something I did last night which shows fine, but it was a
coastal area and no land/sea (ie no coast showing) which is a little
disorientating (I was editing a river/coastline combination) so presume
it doesn't pick/use the relevant shapefiles.
Thanks for the work

STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Manager of e-Learning Academic Development
Centre for Educational Technology
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk