[OSM-talk] yahoo and josm

sergio sevillano sergiosevillano.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:23:45 GMT 2009

Stephen Hope escribió:
> I originally had problems with that as well. Things to check
>
> - Are you sure you have replaced the wms plugin?  The text in the
> plugin area of preferences should say something like "This is the
> enhanced version of the WMS plugin..."  If it doesn't, disable it,
> restart JOSM, then enable it again and select the option to download
> it again when asked.
>
> - Make sure you click Yahoo (Webkit), not just Yahoo on the WMS menu.

i had same problems because i didnt understod how to set the preferences
of the plugin.

you have to make sure to put "YAHOO (webkit)" to the wms menu.
so goto
Josm/preferences/wms plugin preferences
click "YAHOO (webkit)" in the list at the bottom (servers to choose from)
press "add" button to add it to the list at the top (servers listed in
in the wms plugin).

then tou can click
Josm/WMS/YAHOO (webkit)
and there you go.