[OSM-talk] Tagging Cycle Infrastructure in US

Brandon Aguirre brandon at cloudmade.com
Wed Jan 28 15:29:09 GMT 2009

So, I take it my comment on the map rendering "yes" with bike routes
looking lame is pure vanity on my part?   =)

The info you all sent is great! And, as Gregory mentioned, assuming we
United Statseans are advanced enough to put bike boxes (ASLs) in every
direction at every light gives us too much credit. Most I'm thinking
of are on one-way streets without a corresponding one on the
intersecting street.

Cheers,

Brandon Aguirre
Community Development