[OSM-talk] Wiki: chriscf vandalism

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Sat Jan 31 00:48:39 GMT 2009

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Richard Fairhurst wrote:
>> Then the German community should come to this, non-localised mailing
>> list and have the cojones to say so.
> In German?

Why not? I've posted to talk-de in English. And Google Translate is a
wondrous thing.

(BAN GUILDFORD EVENING MEET THIS WEEK)

> I think that one should either fight the voting system altogehter,
> or accept it (or ignore it), but not accept those results one likes
> and delete those one dislikes. That, for me, is not courage of
> convictions, it is just mischief.

Well, maybe. It's still more than the rest of us have done. Personally I'd
like to sit down and work out a really smart replacement for the voting
system, but I know I'll never get round to it. In the meantime Chris's
action, even if it is the equivalent of lobbing a brick through the window,
is the best we have.

cheers
Richard