[OSM-talk] Wiki: chriscf vandalism

Erik Johansson emj at kth.se
Sat Jan 31 12:02:45 GMT 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Richard Fairhurst
<richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> I'm starting to wonder about a "Tags I Use" system.

"How should I tag this" is one of the most commonly asked questions.
The wiki vote system works as a good system for commenting on
proposals,you system does not help this.

Great idea, though it wont replace voting.

>  I document it - maybe on the wiki
[...]
> Then, for those who like to have everything in a central place, once
> the tags have been used n times, they can go in Map Features.

I think mapfeatures is the problem. Not only socially ("this tag must
be in mapfeatures") but technically (wikiload). So remove mapfeatures
as first step.

--
/emj