[OSM-talk] Wiki: chriscf vandalism

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Sat Jan 31 12:10:38 GMT 2009

> I think mapfeatures is the problem. Not only socially ("this tag must
> be in mapfeatures") but technically (wikiload). So remove mapfeatures
> as first step.

Very wrong. It is the only way for a newbie to have the slightest idea on
how to tag anything.

IMHO, the problem is too much democracy. 29 votes on the feature, come on!
What is it? 1% of the active mappers?

Like in a "practical" democracy, there should be a quota of voters to be
attained before a tag is considered "accepted" (or "rejected")...
If the voting process is ignored by the majority (as it seems it is,
including me), it will die by itself.

- Chris -