[OSM-talk] Duplicate place=city capital=yes and other place nodes

Yann Coupin yann at coupin.net
Sat Jul 25 13:24:23 BST 2009

 From what I understand when I patched the source to allow the Corine
Land Cover huge import sometimes ago, bulk_upload does what it's told.
That is if you feed it a standard OSM file, it add the features. If
you want to add/change/delete, you have to use the changeset syntax
which enclose data in blocks that explicitely tell if you want to add/
update/delete the features in that block.

Yann