[OSM-talk] Bicycle boulevards

Heiko Jacobs heiko.jacobs at gmx.de
Thu Jun 11 13:45:25 BST 2009

In gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap Christoph Boehme <christoph at b3e.net> wrote:
> In Germany bicycle boulevards and normal cycle ways are different types
> of roads with different rules applying to them. Bicycle boulevards also
> tend to look more like proper roads than cycle ways. For example

Indeed

> residental roads are often re-designated as bicycle boulevards. I would
> find it odd if these would then appear only as dashed blue lines on the map.

Yes, it doesn't look proper...:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.0777&lon=8.3986&zoom=18
"Erbprinzenstrasze" are the two examples on the wiki page a posted before

           MfG       Heiko Jacobs   Z!                   IRCnet Mueck
--
Douglasstr. 30, D-76133 Karlsruhe   fon +49 721 24069     fax 2030542
Geo-Bild Ing.b?ro  geo-bild-KA.de   Internet-Service     auch-rein.de