[OSM-talk] Is OpenAerialMap service dead?

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Fri Jun 12 14:19:54 BST 2009

Peter Miller wrote:
> What resources would be required to 'do it right'? Is it worth doing
> that? Are there a group of people who want to do so?

We are currently under the flag of openstreetphoto flying with
Mikrokopters and Canon camera's to maken new aerial photography released
under CC-BY-SA for non-paying people, and CC-BY for people that want to
compensate for hardware and invested time.

A WMS is being setup to store the material, because I don't want those
photo's to end up in our 'default' PoI photo layer.

Stefan