[OSM-talk] Removing gps-tracks

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue Jun 16 00:00:13 BST 2009

> Ahh, yes I can :)
> But how do I find the one who uploaded the tracks? And what if
> they
> don't reply or aren't active any more?

You could perhaps use Potlatch as an editor which only shows (I
think) a certain number of most recent traces, so the old ones would
expire at some point. Although if it is an area with not many tracks
this might not help either.

I personally use my own tracks for editing new stuff and all tracks
for fine tuning existing stuff. I wouldn't use other peoples tracks
for adding new stuff unless I'd been there and knew it really
existed.

Ed