[OSM-talk] Create OSM mailing list talk-vi

Ivan Garcia capiscuas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:04:12 BST 2009

Sorry Ivan I didn't pretend to offend the spanish community ( I even
consider myself part of it).

I just wanted to say that even a mailing lists with small number of traffic
but in a different language than english should have right to own their own
mailing list.

Best Regards.
Ivan.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com