[OSM-talk] Create OSM mailing list talk-vi

Aun Yngve Johnsen skippern at gimnechiske.org
Mon Jun 22 17:44:19 BST 2009

I totally agree, I think that is one of the reasons the Brazilian
community have become more active lately. For small communities with
other languages than English, anything that helps reduce the barrier
for new people are welcome. The Brazilian community works hard now on
translating vital parts of the wiki and the most used programs to
Brazilian Portuguese, all to help more Brazilians getting involved. If
a talk-vi can do the same for Vietnam, than go ahead. The project goal
is not to limit communication, but to make the best free online map
ever.

A. Johnsen