[OSM-talk] Fwd: It's all too fast...

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:50:29 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com> wrote:
> [...]

I really don't want to get into a long discussion about the licence,
but what I'm really missing is a rationale document, going through
each paragraph explaining why it says what it says. Because there are
things in there that I don't understand why they're there.

As an aside, Can we get something into the user accounts that allows
people to tick a box saying they agree to some kind of licence change.
ISTM the easiest way to finish the discussion about deleted data is to
get some actual figures as to how much of a problem it is. If it turns
out 99.8% of people agree then the question becomes moot.

Have a nice day,