[OSM-talk] licence plan - Question about supplying own data

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Wed Mar 4 20:45:07 GMT 2009

Hi!

I would like to bring this back to the original - and very important -
question.

I do create a derivative database and from that a produced work and
publish it. So I must make that data available.

How?

1. Do I need to make it available immediately or upon request?

2. Does it need to be online or can I send it?

3. Do I have to update it as often as my produced work or can there be
other intervals?

4. Do I have to provide it as an SQL database or is a database dump or
an OSM XML export sufficient?

5. What if my data is in a platform-dependent format?

6. Do I just have to provide the raw data or do I have to process it to
facilitate import to OSM?

7. Do I just provide the data or do I have to document in any way what
it is, what I changed/added and how I used it?

This has been asked in the German forum.

bye
	Nop