[OSM-talk] Last Chance for GSoC 2009 Ideas

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 21:23:42 GMT 2009

I may be misinterpreting but .. we should be able to continue to add ideas to our list of projects beyond tomorrow. And students who want to apply for GSoC with OSM can contribute their own ideas .. in fact, we should welcome those ideas and encourage students to hash out the details of potential projects before they make their formal application.

-Mikel