[OSM-talk] GPS track upload working?

Yann Coupin yann at coupin.net
Fri Mar 20 00:19:26 GMT 2009

Would you mind detailing the process in a more detailed fashion? Load
induced delay shouldn't make the process fail, only take more time.
Failures like this make me think there's a flaw in the design and
while increasing the delay may be a working workaround, it's not
completly errorproof and it slows things down during off-peak hours
for no good reasons.

Yann