[OSM-talk] shoreline_300, world borders _without_ rectangles

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu May 7 22:03:16 BST 2009

Hello,

if you want to see the border of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern matching exactly the Baltic coast, I think you'll have to edit one of the two datasets yourself (cut, remove, copy, union, etc.)

Anyway, how much precision do you need? In other words, which scale will the final map have? Or are you going to create some kind of web map viewer? if they differ by -for example- 500 meters it's not good enough for you?

regards
Juan Lucas