[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=newsagent

Stefano Pallicca pallicca at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:23:14 BST 2009

Tagging some newsagent that could not be included in the "kiosk"
amenity, since they are part of a bigger building, not just kiosks (that
are buildings on their own).
This tag has been requested on the Italian mailing list, and was already
discussed in the past, but never passed because not formally defined.
In the related wiki page [1] there are other tags that could be
associated with the newsagent as well, such as the vending tag,
specifying which kind of goods the shop sells.
I had already posted on the list, but only today I realized that my
message was never published, so I can't mark it as "voting" since no
discussion has been done yet.
So please start *now* discussing :-)

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Newsagent