[OSM-talk] watching areas/places like wikipedia for changes

ヴィカス ヤダワ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:11:59 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Is there a way to be notified by email when someone changes something in an
area or a region?
In wikipedia, we can be notified when someone changes the pages we "watch".

I have been working around the capital region in India and there are too few
active surveyors.
Recently there has been some traffic of hello world surveyors who are
probably experimenting and therefore sometimes spoiling some of the map.
Like now two local streets have their road name abbreviation in the ref
property.
Can I get notified when changes happen within a rectangle or something?

Thanks,
Vikas