[OSM-talk] New OpenStreetMap iPhone Editor - Mapzen POI Collector

Nick Black nick at cloudmade.com
Thu Nov 26 10:41:00 GMT 2009

Hi Peter,

The app itself is not yet localised, though we plan to do so in later versions.

Thanks for the feature request :-)  The first update will focus on
expanding the choices of POI types, so if there is a type that is not
present, please add to here:

http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/mapzen/issues

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Peter Körner <osm-lists at mazdermind.de> wrote:
> Very cool thing!
> But, how do I select the language, once I've installed Mapzen from the
> App-Store (I found it by searching for Mapzen, not via the links above)
>
> I also already have a feature Request:
> I'd like to have auto completion in the "Street" field.
>
> Peter

Nick Black
twitter.com/nick_b