[OSM-talk] Flickr Now Supports OSM Tags

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Thu Oct 1 01:01:41 BST 2009

El Jueves, 1 de Octubre de 2009, Dave F. escribió:
> > -1.  Don't confuse anarchy with chaos.  SteveC is our leader (and
> > should behave as such by Giving Advice), but he's only our leader so
> > far as he gives Good Advice.
>
> A leader in an anarchic state? How does that work? ;-)

With cake. And kittens.

--

"There are two ways of constructing a software design; one way is to make it
so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to
make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first
method is far more difficult."
 - C. A. R. Hoare