[OSM-talk] SteveC should decide

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:26:17 BST 2009

2009/10/1 Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com>:
> I wish to be more plain.  I think that SteveC should be taking a more
> active role in decisions.  He and just I had a conversation in which
> he explained that he's tried doing that, and just gets flamed for
> being overbearing or evil or trying to push Cloudmade's interests.

I still like Shaun's idea of a committee, I'm can't remember if anyone
objected to this for any valid reasons, but it would defuse attacks on
individuals and it will distribute the work load among several
individuals and it would allow the input from a variety of people
among the community at large, other wise you'll end up with such and
such just went off and did his own thing without consulting others
first.