[OSM-talk] How do I connect to openstreetmap via wms so my web application can use openstreetmap as my base layer?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 10:38:28 BST 2009

Thanks,

For the below link I noticed that the demo outputs the tiles as an epsg of
900913 is it also possible to output as an epsg of 4326 since our data is as
4326, and if you can output as 4326 will it line up with our other data.
We found that with having google maps as the base layer that it did not line
up with our other data when they both outputted as 4326 but they lined up
when both were 900913.

John

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Jukka Rahkonen
<jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi>wrote:

> John Mitchell <mitchelljj98 <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > Hi,How do I connect to openstreetmap via wms so my web application can
> use
> openstreetmap as my base layer.Thanks,-- John J. Mitchell
>
> Hi,
>
> Try http://www.osm-wms.de/
>
> -Jukka Rahkonen-

John J. Mitchell