[OSM-talk] SteveC should decide

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Oct 1 13:56:59 BST 2009

Andy Allan writes:
 > can win, and I decided about 6 months ago to ignore (or at least not
 > rise to) the eternally pointless tagging debate.

The reason it's eternal is because there's no one to choose.  Steve
refuses to do it because too many people give him hell when he does,
and nobody defends him for doing it.  Fine.  I'm officially defending
his right to say "This is the SteveC(tm) compliant way of tagging."
without catching grief from people with more time to argue than edit.

I'm fine with anarchy; I'm an anarchist.  But chaos is not appealing
to me, otherwise I'd move to Somalia.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog