[OSM-talk] Flickr Now Supports OSM Tags

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Oct 1 14:01:31 BST 2009

Frederik Ramm writes:
 > On the other side we have the mappers who do not save, or earn, any
 > money from OSM, and the programmers and server admins and everyone who
 > uses their spare time to create and run OSM.

On the other side you have mappers who want to create useful data, not
a pile of random rubbish.

 > But things are just the other way round in OSM. The mapper is always
 > right,

So there is no purpose to the JOSM validator?  No purpose to
keepright?  No purpose to having presets?  I think you're exxagerating
too make a point, Fredrick.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog